Saturday, May 10, 2008

Gretsch

At tonight's American Cancer Society Relay for Life, I won a Gretsch Electromatic model G5245T with a bid of only $140. Now I just need an amp...

Spring semester finals are over. This week has been full-bore. I worked 3rd shift Monday and had a final exam on Tuesday. Thursday I had training at work at 7am, my last final exam at 1pm and orientation for the RN program at 4:30. I woke up Friday AM at 8, bought textbooks, came home and wrote a speech for the ACS Relay. The Relay for Life started at 6pm and I just got home (with the above booty) a little while ago. Normaly, the Relay is a 24 hour event. Not in my little town -- we wrap it up around 11pm. We still raise money for the ACS, so it's worth it.

Tonight's music: "Sunless Saturday" by Fishbone. Ah, the early '90s...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home