Monday, March 24, 2008

Had some time...

... for a change, so I took a drive up on the mountain.

We've had a few pretty nasty storms with high winds, so I expected to find a few trees down across the trail. There weren't nearly as many as I expected.


Mom & Dad were here for Easter, and we had enough food to feed a small African country. Maybe once the weather warms up I'll be able to get them to stay for more than 2 hours at a time...

Anyway, I actually got to relax quite a bit over the weekend.



Now back to the grind. I have school obligations this afternoon, followed by 3rd shift at work tonight and then class tomorrow.


I work 4 days this week. My Saturday and Sunday shifts are 12 hours each. It's stressful, but I can handle it ... for the time being. I'll have to cut back to 2 shifts a week once classes start in May ... for my own mental health!

1 Comments:

Blogger miss fluffy said...

Absolutely! Take care of yourself first!

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home