Friday, March 21, 2008

Insomnia


Well, probably not insomnia, technically, but I can't sleep. My hours have my sleep schedule turned on its ear. I worked in the E.R. Wed. night and got to bed around 4:30am Thursday morning. I was up at 8:30am for class.


I got home last night (or tonight ... geez, this is getting confusing) and was beat, so I went to sleep around 9pm. Around 12:30am this morning I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. Soooooo, here we are staring at the screen.


Currently coming out of the speakers: My Curse by Killswitch Engage.


I guess I'll try to make some use of my time and get my work/school schedule in my calendar so I can try and get a handle on my life for the next 6 weeks.


I work the E.R. tonight from 5pm to 3am. There's an IDPA match Saturday morning at 9am that I'd like to make, but I don't know if I'll be up for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home