Friday, March 14, 2008

Postponed...

I was scheduled to take my board exam on Wednesday morning, but I rescheduled it for early April. I took a couple of practice exams on Monday and ... well, they didn't go so well. At least I have time to regroup and get myself in gear. Maternity and Peds are my weak points. Imagine that...

Miss Fluffy is out of town for the weekend, so I'm flying solo. On today's menu, we've got a main course of online Maternity/Peds assessments with Maternity/Peds study time for dessert. Yeah, I go wild when the wife's outta town. That's how I roll.

I work in the E.R. tonight from 5p 'till 3a. I hope to have time to get the gas tube out of my AR before I leave. Not long ago, I bought the necessary tools to get the barrel off the rifle so I can do more of my own maintenance. We'll see how that goes...

Today's weather in Ketuckistan: rainy and 50 degrees. Craptastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home