Tuesday, April 08, 2008

You can call me...

... Alpineman, LPN

Now you know where I've been. I took my LPN boards Friday, and got my license issued today.

I have - literally - had a constant, low-grade anxiety attack since taking the test. I've had a tightness in my chest that's hard to describe.

The test was one of the most horrible experiences I've ever had. I've never felt so underprepared before. I wanted to grab the screen and shake more questions out of the system when it shut off ... I was sure I had failed. Thankfully, I was wrong.

Now I feel like I can breathe again.

So, if you'll excuse me, I have pizza and beer to attend to...

2 Comments:

Blogger miss fluffy said...

WOOHOO!! Felicitaciones, Alpine! =)

12:17 AM  
Blogger JudySC said...

All hats are off to you - congratulations!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home