Sunday, January 13, 2008

So tired...

Dang, I'm beat. The E.R. was a full-blown rodeo when I walked in yesterday evening, though it cooled down to a mere "steady" later as the night wore on. The last few hours were totally quiet. I got a good 8 hours of sleep last night, but I'm still tired. I'm in the E.R. again today from 5pm to 3am.

On the bright side, I did an "in-and-out" cath of a male last night on my own (and it was only my second cath ever) and all my IV sticks were successful. I'll take that.

I don't go in to work until 11pm tomorrow, so I'll have most of the day to do something other than work ... for the last time. After that, I'll be working and in school 'till May 2009. I suspect "tired" will be my baseline energy level for quite some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home