Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Night shift


I work 11pm to 7am tonight in the ICU. I've never pulled a shift in there before. They say everything "happens at night" in the unit. Yay. (This is me being cynical.)


I wish I could write about something other than work, but it feels like that's about all I've been doing lately. That's not entirely true, of course, but it sure feels that way. I've been working different shifts for over a week now, and I'm soooooo done with it. I'll have to pull several more night shifts before it's all said and done, but it can't be said and done fast enough for me. Now, if I worked night shift all the time, I could get accustomed to it and it wouldn't be such a big deal. Lack of consistency, however, is for the birds.


1 Comments:

Blogger Xavier said...

I never got used to nights........I just tolerated them.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home