Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Yessssssss.......


I love it cold. Unfortunately, it won't last. Temps next week will be nearly 70. Damn.
Coming thru the speakers right now: "Heather's Song" by Andy McKee.
I have today off. Today's "to-do" list: pick up the new clothes dryer (ours has a warped drum, which has been ruining clothes for far too long), cut more firewood, maybe shoot some. I'm eager to try out those new Magpul Pmags.
I started my first nasogastric tube on Monday. Aside from the patient gagging (which is to be expected) it was quite a bit less dramatic than I expected. I had an RN with me, thank God, who talked me through it. I stayed past my scheduled shift's end to help her with some wound dressings, because it never hurts to help out an RN...
I'm currently over 27 hours into my 120 hour internship. I'm an "LPN-A". Can't wait to drop the "-A".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home