Saturday, June 17, 2006

... and Vulcan smiles...

Ring the bells -- my most excellent friend HODAR is about to join the ranks of the modern riflemen. He just put an AK-47 variant on lay-away!

I'll pause now for applause and roaring cheers of approval ...

___________________

He plans to pay it off & bring it when he comes up for the weekend before July 4. Needless to say, it's gonna sound like I'm running my own guerilla war in my little valley all weekend.

I hope they'll be able to hear the reports echoing up at the UN ...

But I digress.

Soon - very soon - he'll probably have that rifle tricked-out and tuned-up to be the absolute ultimate self-defense tool, and it'll be a thing of beauty.

Much like this:


(See this image and other really cool rifle accessories at http://ultimak.com/.)

If I could, I'd sell my own blood plasma to make a donation, strictly out of principle. I've promised to kick in 40 rounds of ammo. Hey - I'm a poor college student - but it's the least I can do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home