Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I did my part

Amnesty for illegal immigrants is a stench in the nostrils of anyone who has stood in line and come to the U.S. of A legally. I let my Representative know my views today.

Have you?

Here's the text of my e-mail:

I'm writing to express my concern over the recent passage of the Senate immigration bill. I was pleased that you voted in favor of HR 4437 - The Border Protection, Antiterrorism, and Illegal Immigration Control Act of 2005. If I understand correctly, the Senate version of the bill includes provisions allowing illegal aliens to become American citizens. As a voting constituent, I want to let you know that I'm utterly opposed to amnesty for illegal immigrants in any form whatsoever. Amnesty is an insult to anyone who has immigrated to our country legally. As the House and Senate bills are reconciled, I hope you will continue to oppose amnesty in any form, and that you will encourage your fellow House members to do the same. I will continue to pay close attention to your votes on immigration issues.

I would appreciate a written response with your views on this
matter.


You can contact your House Congresscritter via the house Web site:

http://www.house.gov/

Just plug in your zip code.

You're welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home