Friday, June 02, 2006

It's 7:00 pm ...

... on Friday night ...

... and I'm drinking coffee.

That's the kind of week it's been.

After a working weekend, I came home with a cold. Not that a cold's all that bad, but cold medicine does a number on me -- it reduces my already dismal IQ by about half.

So, after being sick through the first half of the week, I had to cram for my Nurse Aide state exam on Thursday -- when my good friend SRC showed up from Milwaukee for a visit. Dang. I had missed him last time he was here, and I wasn't going to tell him this wasn't a good time. He was a good sport about it all, but I hardly got to spend any time hanging out with him.

Now the exam is finished (I won't find out my scores for 2 weeks at best). The in-laws will be here this weekend. There's a Highland festival at a nearby town this weekend, too, but I'm not sure I'll go -- too tired, too poor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home