Wednesday, January 11, 2006

So, let me get this straight...

... Vermont judge Edward Cashman feels Mark Hulett, who was convicted of repeatedly raping a 7-year old girl, should only serve 60 days in jail?

Because, as judge Cashman said, "... anger doesn't solve anything."

How did this blithering idiot get on the bench in the first place? A man repeatedly raped a little girl, and this pompous jerk wants to use that as an opportunity to teach us all a lesson on anger management? I'm so overwhelmed with the utter lack of logic there that my brain is just sputtering.

I'm too lazy to find a picture of the turd ... I mean, judge, so this'll have to do. It's a good likeness of him.













Sorry. I know that's childish, but this makes me exceptionally mad.

Right. Never mind that antiquated concept of JUSTICE ... we need to be less angry.

His sentence doesn't make me less angry. It fills me with a flaming lava hot rage that I simply cannot put into words.

Let's see this asshole's little girl get repeatedly raped, and then see how well he manages his anger when the wacked-out judge gives the rapist 60 days.

Martha Stewart gets put away for something like 5 months for white-collar crime, but the rapist of a little girl only warrants 60 days??????

Justice, indeed.

Where's the Tylenol?!?!?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home