Thursday, November 17, 2005

I'm a proud Citizen...

... of the Nation of Riflemen. I've flirted with the idea of buying one of the NoR shirts for a while, but now that The Gun Guy is going to change the text on the shirt's graphic, I decided to take the plunge and get one. Yes, I'll drop hundreds of dollars on a new gun, but I stress over a $20 t-shirt. So sue me.

I've currently only got one "inflamatory" pro-gun shirt, and the idea of getting another one was enough to make me hold off - maybe it's because both shirts are black, and we know what people think of guys with close-cropped hair who wear black shirts and carry big, eeeeevil black guns. Oh, well ... I live in the middle of nowhere, and practically no one ever sees my "Peace Through Superior Firepower" shirt as it is, so adding another one to the mix just makes me more smug and most likely won't be seen by anyone else. No harm, no foul.

Anyway, I'm getting the "old" style shirt because I think the quote (or quotation -?- sorry, Mom) is spot on, and frankly, it goes far beyond the "gun thing":
________________________________

"Our Bill of Rights is not negotiable. Not one single part, not ever. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to the range."

And at the bottom:

"Turning America back into ... A Nation of Riflemen ... one citizen at a time."
________________________________

(Alpineman wipes tear from eye).

Can I get an "Amen", brothers and sisters?

Americans are armed, and therefore we're Citizens. The rest aren't, and they're subjects.

Check out the NoR at www.thenationofriflemen.com.

Better yet, get one of the old shirts while the gettin's good at www.thoseshirts.com/nor.html.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home