Wednesday, November 09, 2005

My heart breaks ...

... since "Red Dawn" is one of my favorite movies. I have been guilty of watching it and wallowing in my inner paranioa, but all that aside, there are some genuinely hee-larious lines in that film. I have no idea how many times I've seen it .... it's definitely up there with Star Wars.

The Gun Guy (one of my tippy-top favorite bloggers) is telling me to "Wave Good-Bye To Red Dawn". *Sigh* ... but he's right. I'll freely admit to making reference to those fears he mentions, though I like to say "never turn your back on the gutter" ... don't ever count out the idiocy of the U.N. But we'll never gain an inch of ground using that kind of "rationale". I didn't start shooting out of fear of the U.N., and neither did anyone else I know.

http://www.thenationofriflemen.com/nor/index.php/rant/index

Oh, and for those of you reading this who are unfortunate enough to know me personally, I want one of the Nation of Riflemen shirts for Christmas ... in black, of course. Please coordinate your gift ideas with The Illustrious Miss Fluffy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home