Saturday, November 19, 2005

Happy National Ammo Day!!!!


Happy National Ammo Day !!!

If you haven't already, stop reading my half-witted drivel, get in your car, drive to the nearest store that sells ammo, and buy at least 100 rounds. Any caliber will do. Buy more if you can afford it.

I did my part this morning while I was out running errands. I buy some of my ammo here in my little town from the "corner gas-n-go". I pay more buying here, but it keeps the guy's family buisness going (... and that, ladies and gents, is how you stick it to Wal Mart.) I bought 100 rounds each of by beloved .45 ACP and 9mm for The Illustrious Miss Fluffy. (Note gratuitous tacti-cool ninja gun picture above.)

Do your part. Show the politicans and businesses of this country that we know what the Second Amendment is really about. "Regulated" indeed.

Oh, and before I forget - Happy Birthday, Gun Guy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home