Friday, June 23, 2006

Day Off

Fridays are my day off -- sort of. My classes this term are Monday thru Thursday.

That doesn't necessarily entail all R&R today, mind you. Today, I'm going to indulge myself in some blogging this morning while the sun shines enough to dry the grass, then I'll do yard work until sometime this afternoon. After that, I'll clean my neglected AR-15 (I shot on Sunday and STILL haven't had time to clean it -- it's giving me fits). Then I'll have to do homework and study, since I have a math test on Monday and an Anatomy & Physiology test on Tuesday.

Hopefully I'll be able to stay on top of everything so next weekend can be low-maintenance. The Greyhound and HODAR will be coming up to visit over the pre-4th of July weekend. You can bet your bottom dollar we'll have some fireworks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home