Friday, September 12, 2008

Pooped

OK, I got up Wednesday morning around 11am. I trimmed shrubs, mowed the yard and did 2 loads of laundry. I tried unsuccessfully to take a 20 minute nap before going to work at 11pm. I got off work a bit after 7:30 Thursday morning.

Let me say one thing about a nurse's shift: if you're scheduled to work 11pm to 7am, you end up working from 10:53pm until 7:30am. That allows time to get report, count the narc cabinet and generally get things together, do your shift, give report and count the narcs again. 11-7 is really more of a guideline than it is a hard-and-fast indication of the time a nurse works on that shift.

But I digress.

I came home and got in bed around 8am Thursday morning. I was up again a bit after 11am to go to class. I got home around 6, ate supper and got in bed around 7:30. I was up again at 10pm to be at work for last night's 11pm to 7am shift.

I got home this morning, took a shower and hit the sheets again around 8am. I didn't get up until 4pm.

I'm still tired.

I've got an IDPA match in the morning, but I'm not sure I'll go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home