Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Is this true?

Via Tapscott's Copy Desk (http://tapscottscopydesk.blogspot.com/2006/04/mccain-says-clean-government-more.html)

He [Michael Graham] also mentioned my abridgement of First Amendment rights, i.e. talking about campaign finance reform....I know that money corrupts....I would rather have a clean government than one where quote First Amendment rights are being respected, that has become corrupt. If I had my choice, I'd rather have the clean government."

-John McCain, on the Imus Show (my emphasis)

Uh ... I went to a McCain rally once. Now I feel like I need a shower.

Miss Fluffy is a big McCain fan. Until now, I generally liked him -- Republican rogue, war hero, straight-talker -- what's not to like?

A sickening disrespect for the Bill of Rights, that's what.

Bugger off, McCain. You may get my wife's vote, but all you'll get from me is the social finger.

[h/t to the Geek: http://geekwitha45.blogspot.com/2006_04_23_geekwitha45_archive.html#114633296369107997]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home