Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I'll let Kim say it...

... because, as usual, he says it best.

Kim's thoughts on the new movie United 93:

http://www.theothersideofkim.com/index.php/tos/single/9298/

I want us to be reminded of the events and feelings of 9/11/2001. I don’t want us ever to forget how we felt that day, and I want the rage and resentment we felt against Islamic terrorism to grow, if anything, hotter and greater as time goes on.

I’m sick of us being so damn “civilized” towards our opponents, who want to crush us and turn our constitutional republic into a caliphate; I’m sick of us being afraid of “insulting” those who wish us harm, both here and abroad; and I’m really sick of our American memories being so short, that that little twerp Kos can announce that he’s “over” 9/11.

Well, I’m not “over” it, and I don’t want anyone in America to be “over” it either.

And, of course, quite possibly my favorite Kim closing:

And now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to the range.


'Nuff said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home