Friday, February 10, 2006

This would make me mad...

... but the degree to which Britain is losing its collective mind is really too sad to piss me off all that much.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=16682442&method=full&siteid=66633&headline=blade-ii--name_page.html

Next thing you know, they'll be collecting pointy sticks.

It's really sad that this is what has become of the society that refused to cave in when Germany practically bombed them back to the stone age.

I hope their country gets overrun by rabid squirrels and foxes. I'll pay for my round-trip ticket just so I can deplane in London and spit on British soil. Cowards. Grow a collective spine.

Oh, and get rid of those stinking omnipresent surveillance cameras, you nancies. Aren't you paying attention to what Bush is doing with mere phone lines?!?!?

There are few things more unpleasant than a spineless coward with bad teeth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home