Friday, January 30, 2009

Blogging's been light...

... well, OK ... I haven't blogged in weeks. Sue me. I've been busy.

I'm in the last semester of my RN program, and it seems like my instructors have piled on every ounce of work they could come up with ... and it's a short semester. Our final exam is scheduled for March 3. Before that date, we'll have a total of 6 exams, 15 online clinical "simulations" to do (each of which takes an hour to an hour and a half to complete,) another community resource assessment project (we did one last semester) and an "educational poster" project.

I'm also lining up preceptors for the 120 required hours to complete the course of study. And I work part time.

On the bright side, I've been out of class all week for snow. It's been so bad north of here that my Mom is staying with us because she and Dad don't have power at their house, and don't expect to get it back for over a week. Dad is staying at the house because he's afraid it'll be burglarized.

I have the first of the 3 clinicals of the semester tomorrow. It's a Pediatric clinical. Man, I hope there are no peds patients, in which case we get to go to ER ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home