Sunday, December 21, 2008

Backpack!!

Went backpacking last weekend with HODAR, the Greyhound and the Axe Murderer. We went heavy, packing in steaks for dinner for night #1 and brats for night #2. Oh, and a grill on which to cook 'em. There was bushwhackin' and creek crossin'...



Good times.

Things have been busy since I got back. I worked a 44-hour week this week and crammed in decorating for Christmas every other waking minute.

I have today off, so I plan to do some drills from Magpul's excellent 3-DVD set The Art of the Tactical Carbine. For $40 bucks, you get way more than you pay for. It's like getting to sit in on a carbine master class, and then getting sent home with an instructional DVD with all the drills on it. Sweet.

After that I'll bring in some more firewood. It's supposed to be 10 degrees tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home