Monday, July 14, 2008

Stir Fry

Since Miss Fluffy's gone for nearly two weeks, I've got to find something to do with the metric ton of zucchini and squash coming out the garden. Oh, and I've also gotta eat. Soooo...

Kentuckistan Stir Fry

Have a beer.

Make brown rice. I guess this is for one big serving, since I'm a temporary bachelor. Set the rice aside.

Stir fry with olive oil:
One small/medium squash, cut up as you like
One small/medium zucchini, cut up as you like
One small/medium onion, also cut up as you like
2 of my friend/co-worker Brandi's farm-fresh eggs

Add rice and soy sauce to taste and drink another beer while you stir fry some more.

Enjoy!

I like to think the meal is healthy enough to offset some of the beer...

1 Comments:

Blogger miss fluffy said...

sounds good... and way better than the typical bachelor's meal of beer and pizza... =)

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home