Monday, June 09, 2008

Catch-up

Wow - hectic weekend. I had left home Thursday morning with plans to go to class, then straight to my parents' to say the night. I had a dermatologist appointment on Friday, and I had planned to stay with my parents again Friday night and then go to my first RN clinical on Saturday.

Not so fast ... Clinicals were cancelled. Evidently (due to a school or hospital policy - I'm not sure which) we can't be in the clinical setting without name tags. Our name tags hadn't come in. With that, I got on the phone. My first cousin was getting married on Saturday, and this meant I could go ... but I had left home without anything to wear. I had to get Miss Fluffy to bring my suit and more clothes, and I ended up riding to the wedding with my parents and Aunt, then staying with Miss Fluffy's parents Saturday night (well, what was left of Saturday night ... It was more Sunday morning by then. Indians can party, but that's another story entirely...)

So now I'm playing catch-up. I need to get my yard mowed before it takes over (and considering we have storms in the forecast for the next couple of days, it'll most certainly take over if I don't get to it now...) I also have laundry to do and a test tomorrow ... oh, and work tonight.

Sleep is overrated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home