Friday, December 22, 2006

Trapped

Gawd ... cabin fever. It's raining just enough to make doing anything outside suck. I'm at the in-laws' for Christmas. Nothing in particular is scheduled for today, so I'd brought the AR to shoot ... but that's not gonna happen. I'd also brought hiking boots. I suppose I could do that, actually, since I brought rain gear, but who really enjoys hiking in the rain?

At least I brought books. I'm nearly through "The Coldman Cometh" by Bob Durr, which is a fun read. I also recently bought yet another book I didn't read in high school -- a paperback combo of "Walden" and "Civil Disobedience" by Thoreau. I couldn't help but start on "Civil Disobedience" when I bought the book, and it's so inflammatory that it would've set my hair on fire .... if I had any hair, that is....

So, I guess today's agenda will consist of reading and push-ups and sit-ups in the floor. Woo hoo. Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home