Thursday, October 05, 2006

Fall Break!

I'm on Fall Break through the weekend. Whew! After 2 exams (Anatomy & Physiology and Pharmacology) and medication administration check-offs - all over the course of a 3 day week - I'm ready for a break.

I was supposed to work out this morning with Big Tex. He's the other guy in my nursing program, and we've been working out together. He seems to have bailed on me today. Am I in a position to make him do 15 push-ups for bailing next time I see him?...

We'll be heading out when Miss Fluffy gets off work to visit her family for the weekend. I need to get the car packed so maybe we can stop by CCA (I may pick up a reloader - though I don't really need a "reason" to stop in and drool). Don't know if we'll have time to go to Bass Pro, but I haven't been in their Knoxville location, and I'm itching to do so...

Anyway, here's to a 4-day weekend of no studying, some car-camping, day-hiking and .22 plinkin'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home