Saturday, August 02, 2008

0.8

I managed to get a 95 on my nursing final this semester, but it wasn't enough to pull off an A. I missed it by 0.8 points. Damn.

Not that I'm all that disappointed -- RN coursework - especially in the compressed LPN-to-RN bridge program - makes LPN coursework look like kindergarten. The other students who work at my hospital barely passed.

The instructors have stressed that next semester will by much harder.

Enough of that for now. The semester is over, and Fall classes begin Aug. 18. Between now and then, I want to think of anything except school.

My desk thermometer currently says 97 degrees. That thermometer is usually a tad high, but no doubt it's hot. You know what that means ... yep - time to mow the yard.

I'm not sure what I'll do with my time off. I'm still working, but not very much (this'll still feel like a vacation, anyway.) I may actually pull out the kayak and head to the lake...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home