Monday, July 30, 2007

Giving notice

I'm giving 2-weeks notice at the nursing home tonight. I was recently selected for a "college ambassador" position with my school, which comes with a pretty substantial scholarship, so I won't need to work. Woo hoo!

Still, I will have barely worked there for a month. I hate to quit anything, and here I find myself doing it again. The cost-benefit analysis makes it unavoidable, though ... I get far more as a college ambassador for far less work. It make it more likely that I'll be able to keep my grades up.

Fall semester classes start Aug. 13. It'll actually be somewhat of a relief to resume a more "normal" schedule for a change...

2 Comments:

Blogger Xavier said...

Do it. Press forward. Do not look back.

10:45 AM  
Blogger miss fluffy said...

Excellent suggestion, xavier! Your last semester as an LPN student awaits...

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home