Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hectic

Busy week. I'm in the last week of overlap between the 2 online classes I'm taking this summer - an Interpersonal Communications class and a Math course.

There's something not right about taking an Interpersonal Communications course online, but hey - it makes it easier for me to sit here & "go to class" in my underwear while sipping coffee, so what do I care? But I digress...

I need to take the last test for the Communications class today, which will leave one more quiz and the Final Exam for me to take before 11pm on Friday.

I also have a test to take for the Math course this week. Technically I have until 11pm Sunday to get it done, but it has to be proctored, which means I'll have to get it done by COB Friday.

Now for the inevitable monkey-wrench in my gears: my parents are now officially retired, and they're moving up here to a town about 2 hours away. I'll be helping them move in.

On Friday.

In order to make things "easier", I'll probably head up there Thursday night so we can get an early start Friday morning.

Yeah, that cut down my timeline a bit.

Soooooo, between now and sometime Thursday evening, I need to get done: a test, a quiz and a final exam for Communcations; and homework (over 4 sections in the text), a discussion-board posting and a proctored test for my Math class.

I know there was a reason why I quit my job and went back to school ... I just can't seem to recall exactly what that reason was right now...

Time to put the hammer down.

I have other stuff I'd like to write about: I'd like to post some pics of the Black Dog mags and give a more thorough range report, and I've got a newer acquisition to which I've referred previously, but which is in the process of being transferred and is in need of being blogged about.

No time for that now, though. I'll get to it when I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home