Thursday, September 07, 2006

Rants

When it comes down to it, I don't read blogs for news, sports or weather.

I read 'em for the rants.

That insult to the First Amendment to the Constitution (AKA McCain/Feingold, which takes effect today) has produced a couple of instant classics:

Kim: http://www.theothersideofkim.com/index.php/tos/single/9716/

and the Geek: http://geekwitha45.blogspot.com/2006_09_01_geekwitha45_archive.html#115763787449560827

The Geek should get an award for that kind of fury. Bravo.

He should be furious. We all should. This is just the latest example of how we just seem to be begging the government to rob us of our liberties, to do it in our own name, and to tell us it's for our own good.

I'll echo the sentiment: SCREW MCCAIN-FEINGOLD.

As Kim says: Our Bill of Rights is not negotiable. Not one single part. Not ever.

(I'd put the little icon on my sidebar, but I don't know how, and I've got an exam to study for at the moment...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home