Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tired

I worked ER last night from 7p - 7a. I didn't have a patient from midnight to 7. Not a single one. That's what happens when the local autumn festival rolls around.

That's one of the things that makes me cynical about healthcare ... it's interesting how, when there's something to do in town ... nobody seems to be sick. It's like that for the 4th of July ... I can be in the ER - without being able to see outside - and I can tell you when the fireworks start and stop by the corresponding patient flow.

Anyway, I worked 12 hours, came home, changed clothes and ran a 5K.

I've slept on & off ever since.

I'm off 'till Thursday. I'm going back through Magpul's Art of the Tactical Carbine CD to get me ready for Tactical Response's Fighting Rifle and Advanced Fighting Rifle next month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home