Friday, March 23, 2007

Technically, it's a "weekend"...

... but I've got so much to do, it hardly counts. I have 2 exams on Monday (on Excel in my computer class & over several chapters in Psych nursing ... *blech*) I've also got busywork to do in preparation for maternity/childbearing clinicals next Thursday (filling out expected norms of baby & mom ... could anything interest me less? Probably not...) and - last but not least - assessments to write up after terminating my visits with my psych patient (a paranoid schizophrenic - yay!).

My instructors keep telling me that the second semester is the toughest. OK. I believe it. Enough already.

On a brighter note, I'm having some work done on my latest acquisition at Coal Creek Armory. I'm just waiting for 'em to call, and after a drive to Knox Vegas, it'll be mine. Mine! MINE!!!! Hahahahahaha! (Well, I'm on a payment plan, but it'll be in my hot little hands nonetheless...)

Pics will be up shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home